We are a church preaching Christ crucified, risen and coming again! It is our desire to be Christ-centered and reflect the beliefs and practices of the first followers of Jesus Christ. Thus we strive to pattern ourselves after the church as revealed in the book of Acts..."And they continued steadfastly in the apostles doctrine, fellowship, breaking of bread and prayer." We are an independent church, not governed by denominational structure. We claim no creed but Christ and wear no name but “Christian.” We are of the body of Christ worldwide.
- In Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God (Matthew 16:16)
- In saved by the grace of God (Ephesians 2:8)
- In the absolute divine inspiration of the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
- In restoring the spirit, doctrine, and power of the first century Church (Acts 2:42)
- In partaking of the Lord’s Supper every first day of the week (Acts 20:7)
- In evangelism as the first business of the Church (Mark 16:15, 16)
- In full obedience to the entire Bible Plan of salvation:
- You must first HEAR – While first, the step of hearing the word of God is far from small. This might well be the most important step toward becoming a Christian, for without this step there can be no others. Read: John 6:44-45, Romans 10:14, 17, and Acts 2:37.
- You must BELIEVE – Not just a “head faith” but a “heart faith” that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. Read: Romans 5:1, Hebrews 11:6, and Ephesians 2:8, Romans 10:13, and John 3:16.
- You must REPENT of sin – Repentance is a “turning from sin” and involves both a sorrow of sin and a true desire to live nearer to Christ in the future. Read: Acts 17:30-31 and 2 Peter 3:9.
- You must CONFESS Christ – This is a public witnessing to the fact that you do believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Read: Matthew 10:32-33, Romans 10:10, and Matthew 16:13-17.
- Your must BE BAPTIZED into Christ for the remission of sins – Baptism (immersion) is not just a religious ceremony but is an act of saving faith whereby the believing repentant, confessing sinner comes into contact with the blood of Christ. Read: Acts 2:38, 1 Peter 3:21, Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16, and Romans 6:3-5.